Thursday, June 20, 2013

Prologue? Day One?

Today is the day.

Now we shall execute the escape plan.

I guess the wardens have taking a small liking to me, as they both wish to attend my escape through the air. I shall, of course, stick out my tongue through the window in a show of good faith, as I would expect all my cellmates to do. They may or may not shake their fists in fury as I flee their clutches.
One can always hope.

I find myself growing less nervous, and more excited as the time approaches.

Freedom tastes sweet on the tip of my tongue.

Suki, my feline counterpart, has spent the day following me around, in an obvious state of distress. Not really. She actually looks entirely unperturbed. *Sniff*. It hurts a little. She has, however, managed to cloak my luggage with wads of cat hair, both a lasting reminder of her absence and an excellent deterrent from any feline fearing thievery.

I shall wait until 3, when we depart, and then my journey begins.
I may return.
I may not.
But either way I shall be a changed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment