Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day One - Airport

I've escaped!

I dont' think they know where I've gone.

Just chilling at the airport, already through security and sitting in front of my plane. It's overbooked, so they were offering $800 to anyone who was flexible enough to stay the night at a hotel and travel the next day. But my plans cannot wait. (More truthfully, I fear the wrath of my German Sis were I to delay my arrival).

My wardens did not appear to notice when I stuck out my tongue at them. Such a shame.

There's been a slight delay in setting up the plane, but we should be off the ground soon, on our way over the top of the world, and down into the dark heart of the motherland (that's Europe, fyi). It's all coming very quickly, but I believe my imprisonment has prepared me sufficiently for this journey.

Departing in half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment